Monday, May 28, 2012

Seeing 1, 11, 111 and 1111: Messages from Angels

In Doreen Virtues' Angel Numbers 101 book, she writes, "Since angels give you guidance with respect to every area of your life, as your read the meaning of number sequences, notice your inner dialogue, as well as your thoughts, visions and feelings, because this is how your angels personalize their messages. So while you're absorbing the general meaning of a number sequence, your angels will whisper exactly how that message applies to you."

For well over two years now, I have been seeing the numbers 1, 11, 111, and 1111 consistently. I've also seen the same sequences with 2's, 3's and 4's, but more 1 combinations than anything else. It has gotten to be so regular that I now say to myself "Of course!" and smile.

All of this prompted me to buy Doreen's book from which I referenced in the above paragraph. I recently created a Pinterest board with the statement "I am," based on what I've studied and learned about the power of "I am" statements and more recently, what Wayne Dyer wrote about in his newest book, Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting. When I looked today at my board, I saw it had 111 followers and that was my inspiration for this post. 

According to Doreen's book, here is what it all means:

1: "Stay positive. Everything you are thinking about right now is coming true, so be sure that you're only thinking about what you desire. Give any fears to God and the angels."


11: "Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others and this situation." 


111: "This number brings you the urgent message that your thoughts are manifesting instantly, so keep your mind-set focused on your desires. Give any fearful thoughts to Heaven for transmutation." 

1111: She says to break it up into sequences, so it could be 1 and 111 (or) 11 and 11. Either way, it works for me!

I get these "1" variation messages almost daily and sometimes more than once a day. I now use it as a reminder to do a "check" with what I'm thinking and vibrating and to focus positively on my desires, dropping all my fears and doubts and letting a hot air balloon take them away to Heaven. It's a nice image for me that helps me focus.

Even if you don't "believe" in these message or in the angels, I like to think that the reminder is a good one to creating a life of your dreams. And guess what? There are days in my world when instant manifestation DOES occur! I think about something and less than 5 minutes later, there's a message, a phone call, an unexpected visit, an unexpected letter, or the conversation turns to that subject (not initiated by me). And I smile, thanking my angels for the reminder to keep my thoughts in check.

So I ask you today what are you creating? What are you thinking and feeling? Are you paying attention to your thoughts and feelings? I am! I invite you to join me in creating an "I am" board on Pinterest. It's a wonderful way to visualize and remind ourselves of staying positively focused on our dreams. To learn more about the power of "I am" statements, check out my "I am" store on the tab above in this blog. Who knows - maybe you'll begin seeing all sorts of variations of the number 1, too!

And I as wrap this post up, I look up to save it and my computer reads: 11:11 PM! What else?

3 comments:

pon said...

Brilliant stuff!
puneonnet.com

share tips said...

thanks a lot

Stuart said...

This is a great article. Just like this new book I found on the real techniques to manifesting freedom: http://biblecodegatewaytoheaven.com